Akel Homes is committed to the safety of its customers, Akel Homes representatives, and homeowners in light of the recent events surrounding COVID-19.
- Akel Homes Employees, Subcontractors and Homeowners are required to wear masks at all times during Warranty visits and service calls. No mask, no service.
- Akel Homes Employees and Subcontractors are required to wear gloves unless construction work cannot be performed while using gloves.
- Akel Homes Employees, Subcontractors and Homeowners must practice social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet.
- In the event Homeowner or anyone in the Home has experience flu-like symptoms, is in quarantine or has been in contact with anyone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19, the Warranty visit shall be rescheduled to a later date.
- Akel Homes is working closely with its Subcontractors to ensure that proper guidelines and safety measures are followed. By agreeing to a Warranty visit, Homeowner understands the risks with respect to COVID-19.